CUCC is a national organization dedicated and committed to the growth and sustainability of credit unions in Canada. We are responsible for managing contracts with payments suppliers, payments strategy, network compliance and operational and project support, on behalf of those credit unions.
Why work here?
If you believe in co-operative principles, want to help credit unions meet their members’ needs, and believe in the importance of credit unions contributing to their local communities and national economy – we do too!
Compensation & Benefits
CUCC is committed to providing a work life-balance for our employees and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. We offer a competitive base salary that incorporates an employees’ performance, experience, education, skills and abilities, and an annual incentive plan that recognizes our organization’s success, as well as team and individual performance. Our total compensation package includes:
- Work from home anywhere in Canada
- Extended health care, dental and emergency out-of-province medical coverage
- Basic employee life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, and sick leave
- Vacation entitlements
- Pension plan with matched contributions
We also offer a variety of other benefits and incentives, including:
- Fee-free banking with a number of our member credit unions
- A flexible fitness and wellness incentive program
- Service milestone awards designed to recognize our employees’ contributions
We support our employees in growing and developing their skills by providing ongoing professional development through on-the-job training, learning programs and opportunities to attend industry conferences and events.
Apply to CUCC
If you’re passionate about working in an organization that is progressive, collaborative and focused on providing best-in-class service to Canada’s credit unions – we encourage you to apply. Our hiring process includes a review of your initial application, an interview process and an offer of employment to successful candidates. Only those who fit our requirements will be contacted directly.